Stainless Steel Adapter: [ 1/2" OD, 5/16"-24 Female x 6mm-1 Female ]
Price : $15.00
The 1/2" diameter adapters are typically used on pole spears to mate up different manufacturer spear tip products.
- The 1/2" diameter adapters are typically used on pole spears and other manufacturer spear tips.
- 5/16"-24 Female
- 6mm-1 Female
- Stainless Steel Round Bar, Flats for 7/16" Wrench
- Typically used to mount a 5/16 rod shaft. Threads are offset in the hole for added strength.
- Can be used for other application as well
- B2409-5 Rev B - note Rev A version at bottom of page for reference.
- Rev B adds a deeper bore for added stability and axial alignment for 5/16" male shaft.
- Profile of Hole details will be added.
Here is REV A of this part, I made a few changes to enhance the part. I don't typically add this information, But sold a lot of them and if old buyers come back, wanted a foot note to show changes.
ECO: Longer Body, deeper counter bore for better axial alignment, Shift flats to backside, Chamfer Front side
ECO = Engineering Change Order.
Questions: ( email@example.com ) [ 707-477-0869 ] PST , give me a call - drop a note.